Midibox Gathering \\UPDATE//

Poeloq

UPDATE: The Midibox Gathering will *not* take place this year! This seems to be too short term for most people here. doc, who doesnt live too far from me, has offered in helping me organise this event - thank you very much! If you are interested, please reply to this thread, we need to know if enough people are interested. Please also state where you are from, how you would be travelling, if you have space to take some people with on route. For people wanting to travel by air, there are two airports nearby: Basel / Bâle (Switzerland, about 3/4 h by car) and Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (about 3/4 h to 1h by car; serviced by RYANAIR). There is a trainstation in Freiburg (Trains from  Switzerland, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin etc. all arrive  here). So please: Reply to this thread if you think the idea is cool and would like to participate!

Old Message:

Hi guys!

I have spoken to some people in the IRC channel about a midibox gathering - a real-life meeting, maybe something like a convention. They were very interested in this idea.

I now wanted to ask you, what *you* think of this idea. The meeting could take place this autum near Freiburg (im Breisgau) in Germany (in the "Drei-Länder-Eck" near France & Switzerland, pretty Central-Europe).

It would be possible to have workshops, competitions with interesting prices, chats about all kind of stuff, a party for everybody (maybe a concert with MIDIbox created music?) etc...

I would organise this, if you would like. I have the possibility to offer rooms for this kind of event.

see ya soon, maybe even this autum in reallife!

Poeloq

---

Interested Users:

• Poeloq
  • Screaming_rabbit
  • Moebius
  • Pilo
  • Kruz
  • Pay_c
  • Seppoma
  • doc
  • spanky
  • Gilles
  • Rooney
  • Xanboroon

Totals to: 11 - getting closer !!!

UPDATE: The Midibox Gathering will *not* take place this year! This seems to be too short term for most people here. doc, who doesnt live too far from me, has offered in helping me organise this event - thank you very much! If you are interested, please reply to this thread, we need to know if enough people are interested. Please also state where you are from, how you would be travelling, if you have space to take some people with on route. For people wanting to travel by air, there are two airports nearby: Basel / Bâle (Switzerland, about 3/4 h by car) and Karlsruhe Baden-Baden (about 3/4 h to 1h by car; serviced by RYANAIR). There is a trainstation in Freiburg (Trains from  Switzerland, Paris, Amsterdam, Munich, Berlin etc. all arrive  here). So please: Reply to this thread if you think the idea is cool and would like to participate!

Old Message:

Hi guys!

I have spoken to some people in the IRC channel about a midibox gathering - a real-life meeting, maybe something like a convention. They were very interested in this idea.

I now wanted to ask you, what *you* think of this idea. The meeting could take place this autum near Freiburg (im Breisgau) in Germany (in the "Drei-Länder-Eck" near France & Switzerland, pretty Central-Europe).

It would be possible to have workshops, competitions with interesting prices, chats about all kind of stuff, a party for everybody (maybe a concert with MIDIbox created music?) etc...

I would organise this, if you would like. I have the possibility to offer rooms for this kind of event.

see ya soon, maybe even this autum in reallife!

Poeloq

---

Interested Users:

• Poeloq
  • Screaming_rabbit
  • Moebius
  • Pilo
  • Kruz
  • Pay_c
  • Seppoma
  • doc
  • spanky