Help Uploading the MIOS

Guest nacho

Hi, I have already burn the PIC with the boot strap loader, but in MIDI-OX I only que the F0 00 00 7E 40 00 01 F7    command , I seng the Syx file, but the command F0 00 00 7E 40 00 01 F7    doesn't stop. and i have nothing in the LCD, only BackLight

Thanks for your help

Hi,

Have you tested your midi interface like it is described on the midi troubleshooting site:

• ensure that the MIDI interface of your computer is working: loopback the MIDI Out of your PC to the MIDI In of your PC and send any SysEx dump by using the "Send/Receive SysEx" function of MIDI-Ox. The number of sent bytes must match with the number of received bytes. If it doesn't match, search for a new driver for your MIDI interface/sound card. If not available, you can possibly fix this problem by lowering the Low Level Output Buffer size (normaly set to 2048 ) and by increasing the output delay (normaly set to 0 ms) in the MIDI-Ox SysEx configuration menu

I had the same problem with a onboard soundcard midi interface. To solve it i had to increase the delay in midiox.

By the way, this is the wrong forum... You should post in the testing/troubleshooting forum.

Programming mios means coding your own application.

Raphael