I have a question...

Mudo

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to ask the question in Design Concepts with a better explanation of what you are trying to accomplish.  MIDIfication is mostly people who are connecting on/off switches to MIDIfy keyboards and organ consoles.  There is not as much experience with continuous controllers like faders here as in other areas of the forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello guys and sorry for the wait...

My inet connection was broken...

I would to know how to transform one mixer fader in one midi fader. what is/are the diagram/components that I need?

Sorry about my poor english.

Thanks a lot!!!

The faders normally used in the midibox are 10k ohm faders. There are ways to utilize other rated faders, and I believe there are other posts in the forum about them. You could just use a core and an AIN module and setup the fader for a midi controller..

This setup is only for midi use (not audio/midi fader), although you could probably find a way using motorized faders. I am not shure what problems you would run into tapping the fader for the AIN and running audio through however.

-Hope this helps some