Mission accomplished

Per S

I have now completed the installation of MIDI function in my Trio 321A. This is an organ with three manuals and a full pedal. I used three sets of MIDIO128 to do all of the manuals (3 x 61), pedals (32), all of the stop keys (60) and 35 buttons intended for combinations plus an analog input for the swell (volume) function.

I like to thank Thorsten for his support. For people who want to “Midify†their instruments please take a close look at the MIDIO128 before ordering expensive ready made stuff.

Per S

Congratulations from me too. I'm still in the middle of building a midiorgan myself, rather than midifying a complete one. Got two manuals and pedalboard working so I can play, now the fancy stuff like preset button, stop pullers, swell pedals and 3rd (and 4th?) manual. Fot other people who want to do this too: there still is a scanning matrix under construction, think I'll finish in the next few weeks if I have time, so you need only 1 Din, 1 Core, 1 Dout for about 512 inputs.