midibox fm chip bulk order 1 now finished

airmailed

hi, the chip order is now closed.. lots of people have bought several sets of chips, i think there might be some spares for sale if anyone decides not to make several synths

best wishes

adam

i have found a supplier of the ymf and yacc chips (new) and am writing to ask if anyone would like to take part in a bulk order?

the price for one set (1x ymf and 2x yacc) would be about $6-7 plus postage (and antistatic packaging)

to get them at this price 50 of each chip must be bought

pm me if you are interested.. you can also post here but i think pm is better because then i am sure to see your message

if you only want 1 yacc i think this is ok too.. we may be able to buy smaller amounts but i think the price will increase then.. i can check this if less than 50 sets are wanted

best wishes

adam

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi!

Just a question...

How do we pay you? in $ or € or...

I´m thinking of buying those becuse i´m not so good at desoldering those f***ing smd  ;)

The dollar is so low nowdays (in swedish crowns)

so it may be worth it.. ;D

Where do you live?

Thinking of the shiping cost, i`m from sweden..

Best

Christoffer

Just a word of warning:

Those who don't have a credit card and can't transfer funds to their PayPal account from their bank account (That's other countries than: "Germany, Norway, the Netherlands, Sweden, and Switzerland")

- better start making arrangements with other participants of this order, or you can end up paying more for the money transfer than items itself cost.

Bye, Moebius

p.s. EMU is Way Cool - bank transfers to euro accounts around the europe costs you the same as transfers between domestic accounts..

1 please but i only need one yac512

unless you can quadurple these units like the sid

setup

in that case put me down for 3.5 sets

e.g.    7 x yac512's   3 x ymf262

(i found a sb card in my partsbin)

• 2 weeks later...