SEQ breadboard layout

Hi all,

I put this under documentation because if someone can cooperate then I will hopefully be able to help TK (and the rest of the community!) a tiny bit by posting something to try and reduce the n00b dumb question quota by 0.23.........

Well I spent the last few days with each free moment infront of "frontplatten" designer, tape measure in hand and breadboard (well thats what I call it, some prefer veroboard, perfboard etc) at the ready! I am designing the boards to mount my encoders, LEDs and switches for the MB Seq. I have decided I'm going to stick with TK's front panel design but it still hasnt arrived from Schaffer so Im filling the time with making the mounting boards.

So here's the thing, I measured and remeasured and now Im 90 percent sure I have the dimensions right but Im a bit paranoid to start soldering. To pass the time waiting for my panel and in a vague effort to reduce other people from having to duplicate my tapemeasure work I have designed a simple GIF showing the relative spacing of the parts.  Im just waiting for registration from the wiki and will post the 1st image.

I wonder if there is anyone who built a MB Seq, who is using TK's frontpanel design and who wouldnt mind taking a look at their mounting boards to check my measurements before I warm up the soldering iron??

Kind Regards

Dave mK