Translation for Hardware Beginners Tutorial by Heico?

mikeb

I'm trying my best to come to this site as often as possible. Sometimes multiple times in a day and read as much information as I can. There's something, some kinda ether, that remains elusive to me. I'm not sure what it is, other than sometimes I read something on the forum that puts a little additional doubt in my quest to build a midibox.  Sometimes it's a fear of  buying the wrong parts, or getting an incorrect module, encountering a problem that I won't be able to explain to you guys to get an solution.  I'm not sure what it is.  It's not keeping me from moving ahead, but the result of some of this doubt is that I've decided to build a smaller project first and not a blown out MB64.

I just wanted to ask if any plans have been made, or if it's been discussed to have Heico's apparently VERY informative "Hardware Tutorial für XB111" traslated into English? It looks like a well documented tutorial to follow along for a first project if we just want to get our feet wet.  I certainly cannot be the only one who would benefit greatly from a translated text!  A mere read, I suppose, would also serve the purpose of providing concepts which we can take to a full blown MB64 or other builds.  It would just benefit newbies greatly.

BTW, it looks like http://www.avishowtech.com/midibox/wiki has had a bunch of garbage URL's added.