MIdi controller for CUBASE SX 2 ... ? anyone

szesznek

Hi People,

I have drawn a controller with many many functions... I would like to know who could make it & the cost for it even if its expensive to make it:

there is also a software that should be developed for it...

here are the details:

Controller_2.JPG

On the left side of the channel slider there are 8 buttons where Fx could be loaded:

On the Master Channel ( the right side of it) are 16 buttons where Cubase FX are uploaded thru

special software designed for this controller. In the software package there are 16 empty

slots where VST or DX fx could be uploaded. When the Fx is uploaded, when you hit the button

you can assign it on any channel of the controller by hitting any button on the left side of

12 channels. And the FX that is loaded on the specific channell should show up on the screen.

That means that when the Fx button on the channel(the button on the left side)

is ON, 12 knobs are automaticaly

assigned to the FX that's uploaded from the master channel. Parrameters from the assigned

Fx from the master channel ( right side ) can be defined thru software of the controller.

explanation :

If there is a reverb uploaded in the software of the controller on the slot number 1 ( from

the right side of the Master Channel ), parrameters of that Fx can be assigned to any channel knob

of the controller ( firstly by "clicking" on one of the buttons from the left side of the channel)

and then automaticaly the parameters of the Fx are assigned to the knobs above.

example : The top-left knob is assigned with the predelay ammount, the top-right knob

is assigned with mix amount etc ... When the button 2,3,4,5..8 is pulled on parameters of that FX are assigned

on the knobs above..

On the right side of the CHANNEL, there are also 8 buttons for ON&OFF function of the Fx from the left side

(or any automatable function)

Bellow the channel are thre buttons for SOLO, MUTE, BYPASS Chanell Fx

Buttons have led green lights and when the button(fx) is sellected, knobs are automatically assigned

to that slot(FX).

Knobs & Sliders should have force - feedback function where the controller can read positions from the computer.

any questions mail @ :    szesznek@yahoo.com

if any one could help me & give advice for mail it please..

cheers

hi,

I have drawn a controller with many many functions... I would like to know who could make it & the cost for it even if its expensive to make it:

there is also a software that should be developed for it...

??? diY  ;D

dont think there are too many people here jumping to make this controller for you, but you can do it yourself, just read the ucapps.de website to find out what need for your design (which app, howmany modules, parts knobs etc), where to get the parts, which are the possibilities MIOS and the app your using etc.

if things are unclear or if you have questions you can look things up in this giant knowledge base; the forum 8)

chhers, marcel