Access to LTC and LCD pages

reincarnate

Hi Guys,

I've been away for a long time and when I left I could get access to all in the uCapps site.  Now I'm back I can't get access to the LTC and LCD pages.  This is a bit of a pain as I was in the middle of two LTC modules, and I want to carry on where I left off.

I suspect my browser setup, since I remember in the past the site could be particular.  I've also rebuilt my machine since I was last here, hence the suspicion.

All I get is the frame on the left side, and a single bar across the main frame.  I've tried setting my security and privacy settings to zero, and I've set the browser settings to default, none of which works.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

Steve

Try clearing all your temporary files and history. Reboot. If you use a proxy server, try using a different one or preferably none. Try killing any firewalls temporarily. If you're using IE, try holding down CTRL while refreshing... good luck, let me know if those basics don't work

Thanks Guys.  I tried most of these before, but not all - and not at the same time.

I've now got acces and I got it by clearing all my temporary internet files and history, disabling Norton Firewall, setting security and privacy settings in IE to none (or minimum), closing IE and then reopening.

I've since put the firewall back on and upped my settings again and I've got no problem accessing the pages now.....just in time since I've just got that final 10Mhz crystal for my core!

Thanks again.

Steve