SID CHIPS

atomsize

Hi gang!

I have a friend that was a tech repair guy, and he as some of the 6581 SID chips laying around.

Is anyone interested in buying some?

tell me in how many you may be interested and i'll check with him to see if he as enough for all

best regards

Heitor

Hi Heitor,

yeah, sure! I'd like 4 pieces, but I don't want to grab them all if there are more people interested than chips available.

So I definitely wish to take 2 pieces, an 4 if it is possible.

But beforehand I'd like to know which revision of the chip you're offering and what the price per piece will be, of course...  ;-)

Thank you!

regards, Tom

Hi gang :)

I've recieved once 4 sid chips from this guy, and they were 100%. I suposed they were pull out, because they still have the termal compound on them. But they were all working, and the guy is 100% cool :)

i've told him to come here (if he wishes) and make biz with you guys directly.

i'll be back with more news later on :)

p.s. i'm dont wanna make money out of this, if the guy doesnt want to come here and make biz with you guys directly i'll try to figure out a way to make the things easyer and cheaper for all :)

Ok, good news and not so good news...

My friend is looking for the sid's in is lab... the sid's are all stored inside IC containers but since he as a lot of IC's he is having a little trouble finding them.

The price is estimated between 10$ and 15$, each, plus shipping.

He is located in the US, so us people looking to get the sids should deal with him directlly, the rest is to me. Why this? so that he doesnt have to go to a lot of troubles shipping things. He sends me the total of SID's that non-us interested want and i ship them to you. I'm able to ship worldwide for 4€ without registration and insure.

So please send me PM with your location and number of sid's wanted (minimum and maximum).

once again, they are all from a tech repair. i've buy 4 of them and they were working, but i cant give you any waranty , except they will be shipped inside anti stactic bag and IC tube.

keep tuned for more news.

haaa..the not so good news were... we dont know yet for shure how many sid's are available :|

Ok, so fari have the following list of interested users:

Metamorphosis - 3 non us

Screaming Rabbit - 4 non us

Airmailed - 2 non us

ohmstudiste - 2 non us

Afro88 - min 2 max 4 non us

superbad - min 1 max 4 us

mess - min 1 max 3 non us

Drappel - min 1 max 4 non us

Davo - 1 us

SexyBeast - min 2 max 4 non us

tatapoum - 2 non us

i'll bee adding up the new users so its updated. depending on the availability of chips, the users will get at least the minimum desired, if not enough minimum to all, the firsts on the list get the chips. i hope this is a good way to keep everyone happy.. i wish my friend as enough chips for all in the maximum qt. but i cant be shure right now. :

The first on the list is the first to get SID's. I hope this is the fair way to make this, but i'm open to suggestions.

The payment must be made by paypal.The price for each SID is 15€ and shipping will be 4€ for any part of the world.

This price may drop, but i cant give any shures.

So , new users wanting SIDs must send me Private Message ONLY!

Stay cool

I'm not sure if this is what you meant but a good idea would be to distribute the chips so that everyone gets 1 before anyone gets 2, and so that everyone gets 2 before anyone gets 3, for example: say your friend has 16 chips, this would mean that the first 5 people on the list would get 2 chips each and the the following 6 would get 1 chip each.

But seriously, that seems like the fairest  way to go about it.

.... what is fair? The first ones on the list like perhaps me and Metamorphoses say: "Fair is: First call, first serve". Dräppel and others say: "I wasn't quick enough, so fair is, that I get one or two as well"  ;)

I think at last it's about business and not just about fairness and since it's YOUR (atomsize's) business, it's your desicion and we have nothing to say as long as we didn't pay a cent. I'm enough happy that you even offer this service.

I don't care about fairness if I don't get 4 chips even for being 2nd on the list. - What I'll say is: "Shit! I couldn't get 4, I have to look somewhere else for more"

And If I was last on the list and wouldn't get even one, I'd say: "Shit! I wasn't quick enough, I have to look somewhere else for one"

Greets, Roger

;) :-* ;D 8)@moebius...  still upset?  ;)

Hell Yeah!! I'm gonna rumble like thunder on you, nonbelievers!! ...I'm not given the right MIOS has, still..uhuh.

Me? Nah. Still upset. This is "No problem business" for anyone, I think.

Bye, Moebius

.... what is fair? The first ones on the list like perhaps me and Metamorphoses say: "Fair is: First call, first serve". Dräppel and others say: "I wasn't quick enough, so fair is, that I get one or two as well"  ;)

I think at last it's about business and not just about fairness and since it's YOUR (atomsize's) business, it's your desicion and we have nothing to say as long as we didn't pay a cent. I'm enough happy that you even offer this service.

I don't care about fairness if I don't get 4 chips even for being 2nd on the list. - What I'll say is: "Shit! I couldn't get 4, I have to look somewhere else for more"

And If I was last on the list and wouldn't get even one, I'd say: "Shit! I wasn't quick enough, I have to look somewhere else for one"

Greets, Roger

Point taken. I just wanted to make a crack at DRAPPEL's analogy and myself being 5th on the list  ;D. But yeah, if atomsize said "afro, you only get 1 chip because your name starts with the letter a" I would still thank him for his service and be grateful that he was willing to sell me a cheap SID chip at all. Chill man, it's all good :)

c'mon guys... al i want is everyone to be happy. but thats going to be almost impossible. so i decided to make the fair distribuition according to the availability of chips. i really really hope that everyone gets some. But i cant tell how many yet, since the guy havent find them all yet. i just dont want to see anyone unhappy. i could have taken all sid's and sell them on evilbay, but my point is that this is a comunnity and i want it to still that way. no profit from this selling, just happy faces from you will be great :)

i hope i made any sence, but its late, and i'm very tired ;)

c'mon guys... al i want is everyone to be happy. but thats going to be almost impossible. so i decided to make the fair distribuition according to the availability of chips. i really really hope that everyone gets some. But i cant tell how many yet, since the guy havent find them all yet. i just dont want to see anyone unhappy. i could have taken all sid's and sell them on evilbay, but my point is that this is a comunnity and i want it to still that way. no profit from this selling, just happy faces from you will be great :)

i hope i made any sence, but its late, and i'm very tired ;)

I don't think anyone is complaing, Roger is just being selfish :) (on the topic of what is fair i would say that 4 people with 1 chip each is more fair than 1 person with 4 chips since the first alternative is fair for 3 people but the last is only fair for 1, thus it is the most fair alternative to distribute the chips equally).

Besides, no matter how many chips each person gets i think everybody are happy that you're doing this at all instead of selling them on ebay just like you said. <3