LC: Improvements of GPC-Mode possible?

rambinator

Hi there!

Today I have tried the general purpose mode of my midibox lc and it's really usefull for me when I want to control softsynths within the host-sequencer.

Nevertheless I would like to have some improvements and I would like to know if these are possible at all...

1) is it possible to make the GPC to switch between the v-pots and the faders, as some parameters are better controlled with faders in my oppinion.

2) would it be possible to create multiple setups (labels and cc's) for different synths which could be stored in a serial eeprom?

3) could the gpc also send nrpn messages?

I'm looking forward to your interesting answers.

greetings

rambinator

Hi,

of course, this is possible - but it has to be implemented by somebody who would use (and test) such features by himself

So, is there anybody who will take care about such feature requests for MIDIbox LC?

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Yes, you're right. But if I wan't to do major changes to the lc-application I first have to understand how the functions provided by mios work before I can use them in my own application. So far I just took a first look at the mblc code and I don't know how difficult these changes would be