MEC switch US Distributor info (including clear cap led buttons etc...)

bcbox

OK I've been chasing down MEC of Denmark. They make beautiful switches of all sorts, including what I was looking for...led-centralized push-button switches with clear diffuse round caps!

After a few hours searching I found....

- They are known as MEC/Solico in the US  www.solico.com

- They have many oem distributors/reps in the US. Check here MEC/Solico Distributors

The local rep to me is actually in the same city as my work and they've got these suckers in stock. I'm going to setup an account at work tommorrow and inquire

about samples/pricing.

if you're on the look out for switches check these guys out. Of coures if you're in the UK you can buy these from Farnell  (they won't export to the US).

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I ended up buying them from Target Electronics. They're a big distributor in the US for a lot of companies. There was no minimum quantity but the piece price was higher. I paid $89 for 25 green led switches model #3FTL622 and 25 clear caps model #1S11-16

not cheap but not too much more than the other quotes I got with big lead times and minimum quantities...

• 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...