Freebie, Zero, Zip, Nada !

kangoo

Hello All!

Way back in 2003 I had 3 PCBs made that incorporate a core, 2 AIN, 2 DINs, 2 DOUTs and an LTC  module (without the gameport connection) all in one. I have 2 that I never used and I want to GIVE THEM AWAY !!  :o :o

I got them for free, so its only fair that I give the two I have left away.

I have found it a lot more convinient to work with the seperate modules, but i'm sure someone out there might want one.

There are a few problems with them thought:

1. I forgot to connect the ground to the LCD connector.

2. Some of the components are very close together.

3. Resistor pins have to be bent flush with the body of the resistor in order to fit..

4. I incorporated a useless feature where each module has to be connected together via jumpers.

5. I put my name on them, Sorry TK, they were just for peronal use so i didn't feel the necessity to add copyright info on them.

6. The board gives no indication about any of the component values, and the names of each component doesn't correspond to the any of the scematics on the website.

7. I lost the eagle files so you are on your own to figure out which component goes where (another reason why i don't want these anymore)

Aside from these problems, the PCBs do work, as i have had one in the past that was functioning.

Also i will not provide any tech support, sorry.

I would really like to give each one to two diffrent people.

This will be first come first serve and you will have to pay for shipping ( probably around 5 or 6 dollars or so, depending on where you live) via paypal only, please.

Recap:

Giving away 2 All-in-one Pcb's

I don't provide support

YOU pay for shipping via Paypal only. ( I live in the USA BTW)

First come first serve

Please condider this carefully before you scream I WANT ONE, as you will have to do some reverse engineering in order to make the PCB work.

Sorry for the disclamer style of this post, but I  just want to be clear.

First replies that express interest will be the ones who can get one.

here is a pic ux11-k9.JPG

i also take one...

Hi. Sorry I didn't notice that people actually replied !

I see you live in germany, ill go to the post office to see about the cost of shipping.

in the meanwhile you can e-mail me at ianbehar//||at||\\wanadoo.fr, this is a french email but i actually live in the US. Ignore the //||\\, this is my spam email address, once you email me ill reply with my regular address, I'd rather not post my good email address out in the open :) (nothing against anyone here though, just the automated "agents" searching the internet :))