Superpoly

royal_orchestra

I've never used reaktor before but version 5 looks like a pretty cool app.  I downloaded the demo, I'll play with it tonight.  I tried to search for "superpoly" and reaktor but couldn't find any information.  WHat is superpoly and what does this plugin allow you to do in reaktor?  Maybe just point me in the dierction of some docs I need to read, any help would be appriciated.  My email is gotascii at gmail dot com, I'd be glad to test the plugin.

Hi,

One Sid-chip has three voices. If you want to play chords with more notes, you need more Sids of course, but also a tool that splits the chord and sends it to the different sids. My Reaktor Ensemble supports  4 Midichannels with 3 voices, 4 Sids. It sends new notes to the lowest free voice.

I tried the demo version of Reaktor 5, but it is not allowed to load Ensembles, which are not included in the demo. So you need the full version to use it. Perhaps I'll try to do this again with Synthedit, so that everyone can use it as free vst. But I'm not shure about the available functions in Synthedit yet.

There is a shareware demo for cakewalk called frank's split poly somewhere on the web, but it is designed for monophonic synthesizers.

Best regards