16 motorfaders + knobs for sale!

incarnation

Hi all,

I have some motorfaders + knobs for sale. I actually bought them from the bulkorder by roger but for some reasons i wont build the midibox anymore cuz i will have no time in the near future. Its a real shame and i hope i can make someone happy with this offer.

you will get 16 x ALPS RSAON11M9, N-Type Motorfader + 16 x ALBS FK13x25 Faderknob (silver) for 250 euros

Thats round 15.60 per fader+knob which is normally round 23 to 25 euros.

Please contact me by private message if you would like to buy them.

Grtz

Incarnation

Hi screaming rabbit. What's the status of the motorfaders? New from the bulkorder in the bag?

Hey SounDuke

Sorry, but "Incarnation" sells them to a guy who contacted him first by PM. It's his decision to whom he's selling them. I don't care who was first and who not because I just waited for the information with whom I have to deal with.

Sorry for the bad news for you but I think in just a short time there will be another bulk oder to be done. It won't be me doing it, since my time is so limited that it would take again much too long until everybody has the faders in their hands  :-\

I can encourage everybody to do it since there wasn't one problem I ran into... everybody payed as quick as possible, evrybody took the faders they ordered.

Greets, Roger

PS: To a possible volunteere: Contact me to get all the information about contact to ALBS.

Well I need the motorfaders as soon as possible, I'll order them from albs by myself (very expensive because of german taxes) . That was a bad hit, I could save a lot, but that's life. Thanks anyway

... what German taxes? You're from Italy, so you pay Italien taxes. ALBS won't charge you the German taxes when sending you the stuff (netto price), but when you receive the package, you pay the Italien tax.

The reason, why I did the bulk order was that here in Switzerland we only pay 7.6% tax (Germany is about 15%) and then I sent out the stuff as samples.

Greets, Roger

PS: While ordering only 16 faders, you might get them cheaper from "conrad.de" (search the forum for the link, I think they don't sell those faders on their regular website).

Wow!  :( 26% that's a rip off! ...15% for the state and 10% for the mafia?  ;D ... just joking  :D

What you could do:

Ask if you can order the faders as a gift and they send it to a buddy of yours. So you actually pay the German tax (about 15%) and they  send it declared as a gift to your buddy. This is not illegal (just grey zone) as long as the payee isn't the same person as the receiver. - That's how it works with "amazon.de"

Greets, Roger