My project - Simone (cimo)

cimo

hi everybody

i am proud (just a little bit) to be the first one posting here with a "public" request of sale

1 i had a quick look at that orrible (but maybe necessary) thread about MidiBox and eBay, i do hope it s a matter of the past and that we all enjoy what we are doing.. egoistically i do so and hope all of you will in the future ...

2 i have no selling stuff going on so i am posting here my project just in case i ll have the chance to do it for somebody else and ask a refund for the components + whatever i could get.. hey peeps i do this for PASSION for sound.. if money will come it ll be welcome i have a lot of nice gear i d like to buy to improve my project and also a baby coming in January!! :-) anyway i do not think i will never make any money out of this ... nevermind

3 the MidiBox is just, let s say a 30% of my project, there are many other factors involved expecially my brainwork (yes i saved some neurones from  :) afterhours :), just in case...) so if i am posting here, then you should write me as well if you re going to copy or improve my idea, thanks

4 i have some special thanks ..

Matteo Bosi from Italy ... grazie Matteo

Rasmus from Danmark ... tusen tusen tak .. jeg er i kobenhavn til december 1 og i ringsted til december 18

Thorsten Klose for obvious reasons

5 as i promised to Thorsten i ll try to write some documentation about my MIOS application i ll do it as soon as possible, right now i am a little busy with the switch from Windows audio to Linux audio and I invite you to go to http://ccrma.stanford.edu/planetccrma/software/

6 do you want to collaborate? i am into experimental electronic music but i don t really understand what that means  ??? if don t have a clue either then we have soemthing in common and can exchange some files

6 here we go you can see my project at my website which is quite crappy and still in construction but "alive"

www.io-sound.org

7 i ll be impatiently waiting for feedbacks i am currently unemployed and have hips of time :-) (feel free to offer me a job as well)

SIMONE

ps my english sucks ? let me know where it went wrong