anyone who figures out what this means, wins a free pack of polo's...

Artesia

western Baked goods, Eastern Entity..

Enrolling for a job with subway ?

beats a trekkie convention... Shudder !

Ahh yes, the Otaku ...the japaneese have way cooler sounding words for such things than we do.. 8)

* Artesia admits to being a passing fan of trek, starwars, anime.. along with many other querky things that people in comic book conventions get into punch'ups over (likes to keep his horizons broad) - although has yet to catch the deadly "paraph(inalia)itis"

http://www.designchronicle.com/memento/archives/yakitate_japan_ep25_27.html

YJ14-4.jpg

thats meister kirisaki. holding a french bread. 

Kirisaki Sr.(thats appearantly the father) was married to a French woman but then left his family to create original bread in Japan.

meister kirisaki is a uber baker from the pantasia main store..

its from a series called "yakitate!!" and is about bread making and makers.. what ive read about it.. its pretty funny..

thats why he is holding a french bread.

yeeh.. i win..

ps. i am not an anime fanboy.. i dont really like anime or manga.. its not my thing..

• 3 weeks later...

the scent that pervades everywhere - ultra fresh and minty smelling...

If you dont eat them, you could of course replace the magic tree air-freshener in the car with said pack of mints; surely they would remain fragrent for longer.

And, hey... they are ready to go for hanging from the rear view mirror - what where nestle thinking when they put the whole in the middle ? ..maybe they had a secondary marketing point in mind; incase the natives didn't view them as (poor) sustanance ?

Yeah.. i was tempted to stuff a joint in there.. but i lack the weed ;)

...dont ask about choice of baccy types; it'd end up being mentol whatever was done.

...Spool them up on a small bit of elasticated string & slip them on your wrist as a easy reach, portable, sugar fix dispenser...

Just don't go in no swimmin' pools or tropical rain forrests...

...Maybe place them on the end of a pencil & use innertia to make a small insult weapon. (...er Assult Weapon)

...Attach abit of fluff to a pin & turn the packet into a deadly blow dart gun; with the assistance of that funky tree frog you found in the rain forrest..

...oh yeah.. and its already in rain forrest camo'

...The hole was the result of Nestle expanding their employment policy. The hole is an inspection hatch for severely weight challenged hamsters given the job of quality control.

...Members of the local bee colony cover their holiday time.. But the little buggers keep on sapping off the sugar; thats why the hamsters get the bulk of the work...

They tried to employ magpies to do the whole foil wrapping thing... but that didnt work out so well....

..Guess what they use the joe bloggs hamsters & their wheel spinning obssessions for...

...ya' see, these days they are busy exploiting animals in more humane ways; they even get their own cute little hard-hats & badges.. Just dont go trying to figure out the name of the bugger who just screwed something up.. it's major eyestrain.

They would get lickle lab coats, but most of them have fur & arent that fussy anyways..

...They leave the old business to the cosmetics industry :)

(Artesia is no longer a stoner.. - but some wonder...)

After days of contemplation & meditation in the musty.. but strangely minty incensed vapours of a puddust temple; apparently we have a convert...

polosforall.jpg

However she was eager to get started; and lost a thumb in the process of getting started on the one missing from the end...

..and yes, she is equally well versed in the ways of the polo...

also beware Garth Vader; polo's are to light sabers, what black holes are to stars..

After days of contemplation & meditation in the musty.. but strangely minty incensed vapours of a puddust temple; apparently we have a convert...

polosforall1ym.jpg

However she was eager to get started; and lost a thumb in the process of getting started on the one missing from the end...

..and yes, she is equally well versed in the ways of the polo...

ROFLMAO!!! thats a great piece of photoshop work :D funny as hell!

but i do believe its a him.. but i agree its hard to tell..

as for the weed.. ive got my own.. IM dutch :P

• 11 months later...