not another live panel concept..........

Rowan

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks, I spent ages planning the layout, I like things tidy. It makes it easier to fault find. Each of the 3 "channels" are made exactly the same so I only had to plan how to make one then just make copies. I think that I'll order the panel next, but I still haven't made up my mind on the layout of the last section. So I'm kind of at a dead end until I can decide.

The ones that are mounted horizontally are DIN's and the ones mounted vertically are DOUT's (apart from one which is a DIN. It's just there at the moment so each module is the same hight).

the 3 encoders on the top left of the modules have built in switchs, so thats an other 3 DIN's. There will also be 2 more panel mount switchs per module, 2 more DIN's. The faders I will be using have an extra switching track, like "fader start" on some DJ mixer.

26+3+2+1=32  ;)

Each Module will require 15 DOUT's, so one 4xDOUT PCB will be shared between two modules.