[s]/[x] AUS 50mm ALPS 10k Faders

*jOi~

::Accidentally posted in parts suppliers page:: --> relocated here!

Hello everyone,

Just got into this whole hobby, and from my previous ventures, and failed plans in electronics I've ended up with a whole bunch of slide pots.

They're ALPS 10k-Lin Faders (the smaller 50mm ones with 41mm travel), and i've got ~100 sitting around at home, with possibly more in my father's garage.

Thought I'd offer these up to you guys who might like to buy a whole bunch.

Had plans to make mini DJ battle mixers out of them, but they are a bit to stiff to do any 'transformer-ing'. Great for anything where super fast repeated movement isnt necessary, eg channel faders, or effects parameters.

I'm wanting to start a MIDIO128 project, but anything that might be of help is a welcome trade. Otherwise make me a reasonable offer and we should be all good. I'm in Melbourne by the way. Would somewhere between 50c and $1 each be reasonable for a bunch?

PM me!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Sorry about my delayed response guys - I've been deep in study for my end of year university exams...going to be a doctor soon... does that scare you?

anyway - the only markings on the pots are as follows:

ALPS (logo)

JAPAN 015M 10KohmB

plus the terminals are numbered 1, 2 and 3

The guys that I've sold some to so far have payed ~$1/pot

Shipping to the UK was about $17 and I would assume to be comparable to european countries, though If you're interested shoot me an email or PM and I'll try and work out something more exact.

I'm off on holidays soon though, so if anyone is desperate please get in touch ASAP or you may have to wait a couple months... ironically I'll be in europe at that time - only a shame my backpack is full to the brim already. If anyone has a floor for me to sleep on i'll love you forever! haha

cheers

Trent