The official eBay thread!

moebius

or in PLED-matching Green

No prize for guessing I'll be getting some of those ;) I've found that shipping from Asia to Australia gets very reasonable if you're doing big orders, so if anyone in .au is interested in stuff from this guy let me know, maybe a group buy is in order...?

Edit: I didn't see the VFD's :( But he has cheap PLEDs in 2x20, and if it's combines shipping, it'll work out about half to 2/3 the local price...

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The trick is to email them with a list of everything you need, and ask how much to ship it all... Especially if your order is big, it is an incentive to offer reasonable shipping, and a deterrent against profiting from adding to shipping costs as the total shipping cost would then seem unreasonable and they'd scare off the customer.

stryd_one, playing social engineer ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Considering it's a fake and the auction is a scam, i'm sure the auctioneer is most pleased with himself.

There have been a number of these auctions in the last few months, all showing the same serial numbers, which if you look carefully, don't even match in the pictures on the auction itself!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...