Midi Box LC Help needed with buttons

boon

Hi Guys

Just downloaded all the info and have been going through it.  I want to make the lc to control a nuendo setup,  nothing fancy just the 8 channel mackie layout version.  Can anyone tell me exactly what motor faders to order.  When I checked the 100mm alps faders there seems to be different versions.  Just don't want to order the wrong ones.  Also any supplier information for these would be good too, I'm struggling to find faders at a good price in the uk.

Also I have two Fairlight Merlin controllers which I was hoping to nab the scrub wheel and transport buttons from.  It has loads of high quality buttons on it (multicoloured leds too) but when I opened it up I was dissapointed to find that they are built into one big circuit board.  They are the type that have a rubber membrene and this touches the circuit board underneath.  There must be some way to use these on my project surely?  I hoped to use these as track arming buttons.  I'll try and take some pics and post them here.  I'm sure one of you fellas can help me put these to use as it seems a shame to discard them (they do look beutiful)

Just found these on Farnell uks web site

RSAOK11A1

ALPS

POTENTIOMETER, SLIDE 10K; RoHS Compliant:YES; Resistor element type:Variable Sliding; Resistance, track:10kR; Power rating:0.25W; Travel:100mm; Case style:Linear; Centres, fixing:120mm; Length / Height, external:132.6mm;

Are these the correct motorised versions I need to order for a midibox lc?