My request

sas

I currently make custom designed and hand made analog consoles for pro and non-pro studios. Some of my clients have expressed interest in my looking in to ways to automate their consoles. I would like to modify the midibox lc system to suit my needs in automation. I will make all code, schematics, instruction, and other resources available to the community.

Thanks,

Matthew Haber

Sky Audio Systems

Hi,

this sounds interesting, since automating analog consoles is frequently requested, but nobody has ever developed a special application for this. Therefore I will propably accept this, but before I make my final decision, I would like to see the documentation (I just want to ensure, that you don't forget this important requirement for my permission)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Hi,

this sounds interesting, since automating analog consoles is frequently requested, but nobody has ever developed a special application for this. Therefore I will propably accept this, but before I make my final decision, I would like to see the documentation (I just want to ensure, that you don't forget this important requirement for my permission)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

Thanks. I don't yet have documentation as I wanted to ask permission before I began development. I have the summer off and I think that I will have a prototype installed on my old Neve by fall. At that point I will compile all coding, schematics, etc, and make them public. Is that ok?