Panasonic faders

d2k

I have not used the touch sensor on the core; but you can just connect up buttons for each fader and it will work the same

The firmware has a built in touch sensor ie when the fader is moved by hand for some milli seconds the fader is disengaged

Im just about to get in to using my faders seriously as my case is complete now!!!!!!! just finishing the graphics

For me this method is much better as I cannot afford ALPS faders.

=LO=

Hi Lo...

but you can just connect up buttons for each fader and it will work the same...

Not sure i quite get this, do you mean u just assign a regular button as touch sensor? and press that to disengage the motor? But u say the f/w already takes care of this when u move a fader...hmmmmm

Mebbe i wont bother with it, what's the benefit of it nehow...?

Ta

Dan

"but you can just connect up buttons for each fader and it will work the same...  "

Im fairly sure that "T" said this was possible??!!

But like I say Im yet to get serious with them!

Might have to switch to the MIOS MF as it has a calibration menu by the sounds of it.

im a bit scared of this whole [glow=red,2,300]MIOS[/glow] thing to tell the truth! :o

hehe, me too LO... :P

I did get the new MIOS runnin fine on the quad SID i'm doing - and it really behaves and looks like an OS, complete with reboot messages ;). It's just all the files with funny extentions and all that coding that scares me... :o

:) okay, musta saved that pdf a while back cos i just found it on me HD, i put it here (T, dunno if u need/have a backup of it already but u cudnt see it on the site so just grab this copy if need be) http://www.notapplicable.co.uk/mbhp/mbhp_din_touchsensors.pdf

So, what do the pink dots represent in that pic? Which pin of the motorfader?

Adios

Dan

Guest altech

Where I can to buy Panasonic fader even so ???!

In Germany, for example?

Also, I try to find circular LCD matrix or scale, who know where to find that /in Germany for ex./

Can I to use for a Jog/Shattle function ALPS encoder SRGP series, 10 pulses?

BR   Albert >

After some research on Panasonic faders i come up with: http://www.panasonic.com/industrial/components/potentiometers.htm

Check the Slide Potentiometers/EVA(B)NL/EVA(B)NC which offer: Compact and 3-track version available — servo, touch sensor and audio.

The only thing is that I cant find them anywhere in Europe so if anyone knows a Panasonic dealer who can do less than 10 pieces I would like to make an order :)

Regards

Dimitris

PS. STOP WAR make music   :-/