64e- C or Assembly?

Silverfish

Why? I programm my own application. In C. I think that's much better that reusing the old mb64 code. MIOS and the ability to use C is an important improvement over rewriting mb64 code, like I started to do 3 years ago. In my opinion thats one of the great advantages of the whole midi-box project: extrem costumizating... 

Yes, I understand now why TK made the C-Wrapper. It has made many possibilities available to people. In the few months since the final C interface was released, there have been more custom boxes than ever before I think.

That said, there are a lot of features included in TK's pre-made applications which could take some time to recreate in C. If you have a simple and specific design which differs greatly from the ASM apps, then writing your own in C is an attractive option, but if you only want to make a small modification to the existing app, you're far better of doing that, than trying to recreate the wheel.