A 19" traktor controller.

wadde

Hi folks , i allmost forgot to show my litlte quick and DIRTY creation.

It's another traktor 2.x controller , wery specified for my own needs (who's is'nt ?)

Some simple goals for the design was to:

*have it mounted in a 19" rack below or above a rackmount mixer, hence there was no need for crossfaders and such stuff on it "I would like realtime mixing please".

*Geting to use the cool filters, with an litle improovement, A kill switch for the ammount Smiley

*Consisting of easy to get-components. My supplier was the swedish company Trimlog, cheap and reliable. all components allso exist in the Elfa catalog, for good backup measures.

*Somewhat resemble the layout on the screen or a typical dual 19" dj-cp player. Well the orientation in a traktor 2.x screen is .. well, somewhat there.

Some details left to sort out: Get rid of that horrible white taped-down drill-guide paper, wich has been working as captions for the buttons and knobs until i buy a ceramic and steel-transferprint kit. (it was supposed to be black)

Mount the real nice 80mm-faders i've got laying around, for pitch and key controlling.

too bad there was no pictures taken during the building proces. But the proces itself was nothing rather special , quick designing where the buttons , knobs and etc should go, drilling, mounting and soldering.

DSC06486.JPG

DSC06487.JPG

DSC06488.JPG

And shortly after those pictures where taken , my camera died on me. Damit ...

But cheers folks !