Impossible to reach SmashTV? :(

d0pefish

Hey there,

Has anyone been able to contact SmashTV recently? I hate to pester him, but I really need his help. I appreciate he's a busy guy, but I've sent him a few emails (starting back in late September), both directly and using his web form, and I even dropped him a PM on this forum.

I know he's logged in since when I sent him the message, and I also noticed he;s still been taking orders all this time, but still no reply to my messages. :( I really need some MIDIbox SID parts from him; it's a special request because I have boards from back in 2003 that I never got round to finishing and I need to ask him if he can supply me with a list of certain things; I can't do that via his website.

He's responded in the past but now I haven't had a word from him. I've been checking junk mail just in case it got mistakenly filtered but it doesn't seem to be the case. I'm starting to wonder if I've annoyed him or something and he's blocked me...  :'(

I really want to try my hand at this project, all I need is the rest of parts. SmashTV left me extremely pleased after the service he delivered ages ago, which is why I'm wanting to come back to him. I'd rather give him my money in exchange for the exact components for the project, as looking elsewhere for the right components is a bit tedious and difficult esp. for a novice like me.

Are you reading, Smash? :(