Nelly Furtado vs Glenn Rune Gallefoss/Janne Suni

titan

... in the second video, they layed both songs together and write: "perfect fit"

It's not. Nelly's song is slightly faster... listen carefully.

Sorry, I don't believe that. If one would have such a proof, he wouldn't put it on youTube but he would see the producer in court.

For me your last sentence should be: Some people really don't have shame lie.

Greets, Roger

not being funny but do you know how hard it is to successfully sue someone, even when you are living in the same country?

I got ripped off last year blatently, by people who are known rip-off merchants, I have demos, Cubase files, proof of who gave them the demo etc etc - my lawyer (one of the best ppl in the country) said the best course of action I could pursue was to knee cap 'em!

oh and there is the time my friend got taken to court for "sampling" a riff which he replayed - I mean he replayed the line after minor tweaks to a preset on an M1, a so called expert witness, a musicologist said it was definately a sample, no questions, couldn't have been replayed...

being right or not guilty etc etc quite often means f all, and even having the best lawyer doesn't always help....

Yeh I never could figure out how the right to a fair trial, and the right to pay for boatloads of hot lawyers and snow someone under in legal proceedings, could work....

Remember, the legal system, including the police, are NOT primarily there for your protection. They're there to give the impression of protection so that the masses don't riot out of fear.

lol, getting ripped off by record companies is part and parcel of the business. I would love 1 year, just 1 year of no legal bollocks, arguments and people trying to take the piss....

what was talking about are people out and out copying my music - as a result no-one gets to have copies of anything before it's released and only a select few ppl even get to hear the tracks before release...