MIDIbox of the Week (Jaybee's MIDI doll)

TK.

If you think, that all the big shiny MIDI controllers with blue LEDs, silver knobs, high-speed Alps faders, 128 PPR rotary encoders, alu frontpanel, multicolour engravings and wooden side frames could impress a lady, then you are propably on the wrong track!

Jaybee demonstrates with her MIDI doll (original name "MIDItrulla"), how an attractive MIDI controller should look like:

jaybee1.jpg

jaybee2.jpg

Alice in Midiland  ;D  ;D

Muha

LOL

JayBee it's really great to see a lady around here, there's way too many of us boys! :) It's a really great original idea, and my girlfriend just loves it :) I hope there aren't too many more knobs under that dress, it could get a bit uncomfortable heheheh ::)

Kinda reminds me of the heart shaped synths I've seen around since valentines :)

I would love to see it hooked up to a bunch of synths making noises like birdsong and fences creaking, wind blowing etc, and turn her surroundings into song :D

Hey, it's mee, jaybee,

I write in English, that all folks can read it.

my miditrulla is still not finished yet, but hopefully very soon.

I do like very quirky things and will use the box 2getha with my music production host and plugins.

Can't be bothered to mouse tweak all the time.

Yeah, the under the skirt buttons have to be tweaked blindly, as I am usually sitting behind it. I will mount the box on top of my synthi to have good performance.

Are there any otha female sound tweakers out there??

And hi to everybody as I just registered here. I love to see a creative crowd makin music, animation, whatever.

;D

Jaybee, at first I had picture in my head of myself tweaking those knobs and it looks pretty sick as it is doll. But now I see you are female, so it makes much more sense.  ;)

But I would like to have big window doll or crash test dummy which can have whole SID sint or sequencer in it and alot of knobs and plugs. It would be somehow more suitable for man.  :)

Did you make it by yourself? Annyway, congratulations. AFAIK you are the only female on the forum. Wellcome!