Real cheap Alps motorfaders

moogah

I want some... hopefully registering is fast, otherwise I will probably miss the train...

Hey stryd, I'm also using that desk. It is NOT BAD at all, I know a guy who is doing all the measurements for a German Pro Equipment magazine, and the DDX has quite impressive specs (and measures accordingly).

Best, ilmenator

I've not got a PM at the other forum confirming that the 5 units are mine yet, but I don't think there is a problem with that.  I don't think we'll have a problem scooping up the rest of them and I'm sure they will all find a home here  8) 8)

Should I contact Mooglah than?

Those forums have admin approval to avoid spammers and idiots.

and how admin knows am I spammer or idiot? There is mail activation or word check for spam protection. Idiot protection... I dont belive trere is any :)

Between me and stryd I think we'll get every spare board that is available. 

Worth noting that there is no guarantee that these faders are compatible with the MF Module (for 20$ who cares tho ;))

Also, keep in mind that PBPBB is *much* more vulnerable to spambots than yaBB, my tiny little forum gets 2-3 bots a day, and I use both captchas and email activation.  Prodigy pro would be *swamped* with spambots if the admins didn't manually activate accounts.

• 2 weeks later...

Speak of the devil..

Just got the invoice, and I have 4 boards to spare.  In order of the posts here that makes:

ileminator

Wisefire

Kris

Dr. Bunsen

And I'm only getting the fader assemblies, not the whole units.  The shipping would be too high otherwise.