Momentary illuminated switches

jwillans

I'm looking to purchase some illuminated momentary switches to control the stops on a digital organ I am planning to build, these have an engraved cap denoting the stop.  Here is a link to the kind of thing I mean:

http://www.syndyne.com/products/lts.pdf

Does anyone know of:

a) sources of these types of switches in Europe?

b) alternative switches that might perform the same function?

Many thanks,

James

hm, I haven't really figured out how these should work exactly, but reichelt.de has these:

Prod.# DTL 2 (+ color ID)

You can mount your own LED in (buttons are sold without LED).

For illuminated Buttons in general, you should search the forum, it's a topic with a lot of threads.

Regards,

Michael

998_DTL_2_jpg00bff83adb009be0388f7d769fd

I think James really wants the type of switches used in digital pipe organs, even with engraved stop names.

I think your only chance of getting those is really at a pipe organ builder supply store. There are several, but in general they do not sell to end users. A very big one in Germany is www.laukhuff.de, you can browse there catalog online. You may also ask a local organ builder, they will usually know where to get those things. I have been told that some of the digital pipe organ companies (like Ahlborn) also might be willing to sell such items to end users. So that would be another place to try.

But be prepared to shell out a bit of money, I would expect these things to be around 10Euros/piece (or even more).

Best wishes

Reiner