searching for a Graphic designer for VST synth

moxi

Hi,

I'm back working on a VST instruments synth based on synth edit.

The project is near to be finished, but it's really time consuming, so I'm searching someone that could be interessed to work on the design, for free, cause I want to share it for free.

I will provide the source project and the tool to design knob. The work is quiet simple, but a bit long. There is a special app that allow to edit dirtectly the knob (main work) from bmp file.

the synth is a FM synth, i'm working on a simple version (2 osc -1 lfo -1 eg) and on a monster one (4 osc -more LFO more EG and lot of routing/effect). I will post some pics tonight one time I'll have quickly organised the CS.

Thanks.

• 5 years later...

Hi,

I'm back working on a VST instruments synth based on synth edit.

The project is near to be finished, but it's really time consuming, so I'm searching someone that could be interessed to work on the design, for free, cause I want to share it for free.

I will provide the source project and the tool to design knob. The work is quiet simple, but a bit long. There is a special app that allow to edit dirtectly the knob (main work) from bmp file.

the synth is a FM synth, i'm working on a simple version (2 osc -1 lfo -1 eg) and on a monster one (4 osc -more LFO more EG and lot of routing/effect). I will post some pics tonight one time I'll have quickly organised the CS.

Thanks.

Hey, I am UI designer and I could help you with that. I can provide you a psd file or png/bmp slices that you can use to skin your plugin.