MIDIbox SEQ V3.0 released

TK.

After almost one year of conceptional and implementational work, I'm happy to announce the release of MIDIbox SEQ V3.0! :)

Details about the project can be found at:

[br]

Thanks to all who contributed to the project by giving ideas, providing scale tables, joining the beta test or just motiviating me to finish the project.

But wait: the project is not really finished, because there is still some free memory in the PIC18F4620 which needs to be filled with some additional features! ;-)

Best Regards, Thorsten.

"Thank you Thorsten" becomes boring to hear and it losts its power after heard so meny times, but I cant find better words to thank you. I wish there are more people like you. You really changed my life style, and made me happy so meny times. I know you are modest but, how come there is no any personal page? It would be nice to know something about you.

Wish you all the luck and steady hands. ;)

hi,

awesome and i really like the manual, with the sound examples this is one of the best manuals i have seen. must say that i already tried build 71 but due to time reasons couldn´t test so much. but this sequencer is a must have....

thorsten,

thanks you so much for this.

chriss

+1 on that manual, great work TK, it's much appreciated!!

I totally agree!!  After spending some hours in front of V3 trying and testing, I ended up reading the manual ("real men" read the manual after testing first.....)

This manual is awesome!!

Thank you very much for the compliments! :)

Please note, that a new version is available in the MIOS download section (midibox_seq_v3_0a_rc3) which contains some bugfixes for song mode (x16 action was missing, incoming MIDI clock song pointer was not handled properly). Whomper reported another issue, which I wasn't able to reproduce yet, but I will test this intensively after my vacation - so, another update can be expected in ca. 2 weeks.

The new x16 action requires a small change in existing songs, therefore an update to v3_0a_rc3 is strongly recommented.

Best Regards, Thorsten.

• 2 weeks later...