MBLC/MBMCU Documentation: Different software packages.

OK, so as we know, the Mackie Protocol (as opposed to Logic control) is now supported by a whole slew of audio applications (to varying extent). The way in which each button works with each software package is similar in some cases, but generally quite different. (example: the Logic "Global view-MIDI tracks" is also "Bank A" -(reason), "D4 (assignable)" -(Live), "New Track-Audio" -(Sonar), etc.

I did a little reconnaissance at the Mackie website, and have compiled a list of functions-assigned-to-buttons. I currently have this as a table in a Word document, but would love to attach it to the MIDIBOX LC wiki, so anyone building their own doesn't get a lovely front panel which bears no resemblance to what their controller does!! (Don't worry, this did NOT happen to me, although it could've)

How is this done? What is the best way to form a table in the wiki world?

Thanks for compiling that info man :)

You can use my VBScript to convert your doc tables into doku tables: http://www.midibox.org/dokuwiki/doku.php?id=stryd_one_word2doku

Basically, just take a copy of your finished word doc, copy the script code into a new macro, run it, and your word doc will become text that you can copy and paste into the wiki. If you need a hand let me know, or you can attach the word doc to a PM and I'll take care of it for you :)

Conforming to the standard Australian nickname distribution algorithm:

Nickname = Fullname - Firstname + "y"

LMAO!

Oh my signature :) Hehehe yeh he's classic! When I heard that "we're eating noise" and saw him acting it out, I just lost the plot man, that whole skit had me in stitches :D

(I get the feeling you might know this already but it's from the 2003 Melbourne Comedy Fest video... pretty funny stuff!!)

If you could save it as a word doc and attach it to a PM I'll take care of the rest...

I'm sure that I could make a script for Oo if there are enough people here using it... Would be much more appropriate to use OSS. Anyone want me to take a go at this?

Ok, I really tried this time, and couldn't find a way to attach a file directly to a PM. I could insert flash (nope) insert image (nope) and all that garb. Unless I can host the file and send you a link, I can't figure this out.

Maybe it's because my eyes are closed. It's 1am. Perhaps I'll try again when I'm alive awake.