J'achète un midibox SEQ très rapidement / I want to buy very fastly a midibox SE

Yannovitch

Bonjour,

Je cherche un midibox SEQ à acheter très rapidement (avant le 15 juin), si il y a qqun qui souhaiterait vendre la sienne en France de préférence, ou dans les pays limitrophes, je vous serais gré de m'en faire part par mail.

Je sais que l'esprit est plutot DIY, et de construire la sienne, mais je suis pris par le temps !

( Je sais comment fonctionne les séquenceurs, y a pas de problème )

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello,

I would like to buy a midibox SEQ before June 15th, if someone want to sell his SEQ, preferably in France or Germany, Swiss, Spain, Italy, it would be nice to contact me by mail.

I know that I'm supposed to build myself the SEQ, accordingly to the DIY philosophy, but I've not enough time ( and I know how a sequencer works, thanks ;)).

Yann

Nobody will sell you his or her Midibox.

jep.

I don't know If you've ever build something youself. The feeling when it's finished is amazing. You love your MB.

I think it won't take that long until you've finished a MB-SEQ. Especially when you don't make the frontpanel yourself but buy it. And you don't have to spend hours of troubleshooting because of some noise like with the MB-SID or the MB-FM.

• 2 weeks later...