PCBs from mike to US

jeroddumas

I'd be willing to. :D (i live in the north east, so if you don't get anyone closer to home...)

I'd prefer core boards but whatever you need I'll test

I'll be working on the MB64.

Cool!

Let me see what I end up with by the end of the weekend, and I'll be shipping out boards on Monday.

BTW I have two core boards with the original layout that is currently on the midibox site that are etched and ready to go.  These are not my new layout.  They were sent by someone who did not need them-with thier PICs for me to program.  So if anyone wants one of those for only the cost of shipping let me know. (supraanimo gets dibs on the freebie if he wants it, since he has offered to test.)   ;)

Xcen if you want the other one speak up!

Have fun!  :D

SmashTV

sure I'd be willing to take one of those old boards off your hands 8) .

(If you want i'll send you an e-mail with any information you need to ship them.)

Alright!  one down one to go.  8)

Email your shipping address to ucapps@coinoptech.com

Have Fun!

SmashTV

Guest Xcen

Sure I'll take the board :)

It's one of thorsten's design right?

As for testing well I would'Ve helped out but I'm affraid I don't match the criterias...

Still looking forward to do business with you though :)

Sure I'll take the board :)

It's one of thorsten's design right?

Yes!  it is the original layout and parts list as found on the MB site.
As for testing well I would'Ve helped out but I'm affraid I don't match the criterias...
Yeah I felt bad about putting those restrictions on sending out free test boards, but spending an extra $100 on shipping this week just is not in my vocabulary...:)
Still looking forward to do business with you though :)
Cool, hopefully you will have at least a core board in hand on your birthday!  

;D

SmashTV

Guest Xcen

Bah I would've paid for the shipping but I'm affraid I might not be very useful as a tester...

I'll get back to you on the core module if you don't mind... just wanna clear one last detail (see my thread in the design forum)

Thanks

Hi there!

To SmashTV:Whats the difference in your PCB layouts and the original from Thorsten´s layout??

Are you going to put the PCB layout for the public or??

Best regards

Christoffer

Differences: Less jumpers, more home-etch freindly, components used match a Mouser order list.

The layouts/orderlists will be public, free, and I encourage those who are inclined to etch thier own boards. :)

Have Fun!

SmashTV

Hi!  Any news about your PCB, Smash?  I'm looking forward to getting it.  Also, programming my PIC.  I can't tell you how much that will help!

Sorry I missed this when you posted it.   :)

Instead of releasing one layout at a time as testing is done, we (me and a few brave souls!) are testing everything, that way when I do start selling the boards everything, including the USB board, will be available.

On that note, everything but the USB and MF modules have been finalized and are in process.  The USB board is working but needs mounting holes, and a component or two moved to allow for mounting holes...  ;)

The MF board is also working fine, but is still a bit close on the tolerances so I have been putting considerable effort into making it easy to produce even in the worst of conditions.

Thanks for your patience to everyone who has not emailed me, and to those who have sorry if I did not respond, I can spend my time guessing when they will be ready or I can work on it to get them ready.   ;)

Have fun!

SmashTV

• 2 weeks later...