Wish to sell: My MIDIBox and related parts

dengel

Pictures below...

With the birth of my baby 6 months ago, I just have no time to devote to the project. I would like to sell my PCB's (Constructed from full-parts kits from Smash) as well as my purchased pots, encoders, and knobs (GREAT KNOBS) for under my cost.

What I would be selling are :

• 1 Core module, flashed with m64 standard code
    4 constructed and tested AIN modules
    2 DIN Modules, 1 Constructed and 1 not yet built

• 24 small pots (see pix) with
      24 machined aluminum set-screw (Ekler-type) knobs
      1 rotary endless encoder w/ set screw knob
      some inexpensive 45mm faders (I think I have 6)
      some miscellaneous small parts and wire (basically whatever I have lying around related to the project).

• 1 m-audio Uno midi interface (ideal for a mobile setup; very small and USB powered)

• Adobe Illustrator files of the faceplate art (if the person wants it).

• I'd like to sell it for $100, which is essentially what I paid for just the PCB stuff from SmashTV plus about $25 more. The knobs were 2 bucks apiece alone, the pots a buck 50, the midi interface (a m-Audio Uno) was $40, etc etc etc....

In my sale notice, I would like to make clear that I will only sell the item to Midiboxers who had already worked with the platform, and that it is not a completed project (although I did play a couple times with it in the knob-only prototype mode shown).

It would be a great start to a new m64 project for an established Boxer who didn't want to solder everything themselves yet again, and wanted some (very nice) hardware to go along with the boards.

Pictures:

352copyti3.th.jpg353copybn5.th.jpg
      354copyvq1.th.jpg355copyfm4.th.jpg
      356copyos7.th.jpg357copyuu4.th.jpg

Not shown, DINs, Misc parts, Uno.

thanks, TK, for moving this.

Also, I'll send the power supply as well.

Also, that price is shipped, BTW.

EDIT: I am so sorry that I forgot what an international community Midibox is. Apparently, shipping internationally is insane. Shipping was gonna be less than 10 bux domestic, but nearly 40 is a bit of a hard pill to swallow.

I found the cheapest to the Netherlands ('Best Country Name Ever' Award, BTW) was $34.20 for USPS. :o. UPS, DHL, etc were insane; over $100 in each case.

There's an $11 USPS flat rate worldwide satchel.  It's 9.5"x12.5", flat (like an envelope) and rated to four pounds weight.  I've squeezed many components into these to save on shipping to Australia. 

Bubblewrap the components and put some wide clear tape over the bits where it looks like it might tear.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...