Knobs from ALBS (the "Waldorf" knob)

Wilba

<snip>

I was just wondering why you did ask...

ahhhh,

well lots of posts in this thread seem to be assuming it

(making an ass out of uming)

also wilba, in another thread, mentioned a bulk order forming.

But I can't imagine he wants to handle it, with all the work

he is already doing, so I asked the question.

Asking is good, yes?

Guys, I think you've missed the point.

the stock of these knobs have run out

So vote if you're planning to buy these knobs soon or in the future... enough votes might actually get them produced!

The idea here, is that although these knobs are all sold out, more can be made IF we can get enough interest. Nobody is assuming there's a bulk order, we're just saying how many we'd like, to see if we can make up enough to make an order worthwhile. Without enough people to warrant a new production run of these knobs, they will not be available for bulk orders or otherwise. So vote, and post your numbers if you like, and maybe we'll be lucky.

The idea here, is that although these knobs are all sold out, more can be made IF we can get enough interest. Nobody is assuming there's a bulk order, we're just saying how many we'd like, to see if we can make up enough to make an order worthwhile. Without enough people to warrant a new production run of these knobs, they will not be available for bulk orders or otherwise. So vote, and post your numbers if you like, and maybe we'll be lucky.

Stryd, according to

Balthasar from ALBS told me he was thinking about manufacturing more. The minimum production is 5000 pieces, so he asked me what colour I preferred. I assume he means the inner colour, the knob would still be black.

I find it very possible that these knobs will be manufactured again. I believe the community will take at least 2000 of these babies, that leaves ALBS with a stock of 3000 which he can sell through his regular channels.

• 1 month later...

Last I heard, they were going to make more in opaque white, opaque red and opaque grey.

ALBS would prefer us to arrange a bulk order, so if anyone in Germany wants to volunteer, please contact me to arrange a hand-over of the mailing list of people wanting knobs. I'll warn everyone now, if you all individually order from ALBS then you'll just delay all orders (including your own) because they are slow to process orders.

Hi,

I just took a look at the specs on the stocklist. I find there are lots new soft-grau, soft-rot and soft-weiss knobs...

However i can't understand as they are announced AT=14 in the list. But the soft-grau has no spec, the soft-rot's spec drawing shows AT=14,5 and the soft-weiss's spec drawing shows AT=12 ??

Does anyone knows if the soft-rot, soft-weiss and soft-gau have the same dimension ? If yes, what is that dimension ?

I need to know as i have to use two or three different knob colors...

Thank you. Didier.

Okay for you to know... drawings on the specs are wrong:

the new knobs in gray' date=' red and white have all the same depth for the

shaft of 14mm.

We have forgotten to change the drawings, sorry.[/quote']

Does someone wants to organize a bulk-order ?

Best regards, Didier.

Is that means Albs have these knobs on stock again?

They have! See DK16-190V3 in the rotary knobs stock list :

http://www.albs.de/ecom/stock.php?PNR=Knobs+-+Rotary

As far as I know Germany has very high postage costs, and maybe would be better to do resending knobs from some other country. Have no Idea which one.

No idea...

• 2 weeks later...