MB-6582 PCB Order ***IMPORTANT UPDATE***

Wilba

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am closing the sale of the spare PCBs for now.

This is to simplify my management and to make sure that people on the list for spares have some relative certainty that they are getting a PCB and can join in bulk orders.

If you have not ordered PCBs yet then please wait until I post here that I am accepting orders again. There is a 99% chance that I will arrange another batch of PCBs and sell them here again. The responsibility is on you to watch for new posts on this thread.

oh sweet still taking orders i am in for 2 please forward the videos to my hotmail account. and the ashes and melted metal could be sent in an envelope to my home address. I will not require insurance as i have faith in your burning and shipping abilities. :)

Sorry to spam, leme see if i get this straight.

PCB = 20$

PCB for control surface = 20$

Pannels for control surface = 78$

Excluding sids, how much are the parts... it's 8 sids, right?  is that controlled by 4 pics?

I know everyone will tell me to look in the wiki or read another thread, but serisouly, there is 101010010110101010101010101010101010 zillion gigabytes of data on this website, and i can never find the answers to what i'm looking for :(  Let's all be friends :)

I don't know how I was not aware of this!!!

Where have you been for the past six months?

The first post in this thread tells you all you need to know.

If you are lucky, I will be getting some free PCBs with the order and if I don't need to use these as replacements for current orders, then I will post here that I have a few more to sell.

about 6 months ago i was comissioned to write a rock opera.  I have been basically shut away writing a rock opera for 6 months.  However, i performed the workshop last week, testing 17 of the 29 potential songs.  So i have a comfortable 4 month rest period to "re-arrange" things. 

So that's where i've been.

I hadnt' realized MBsid 2.0 had been released.. blows my mind!

What a beautiful scene. I am going to print it and frame it so I can keep it on my desk here at work.  :)

Now I`m thinking to make transparent casing. It is to shame to put those boards in a dark invisible place, or better... I want use the case at all. ;D

Only once before did I see a red soldermask on a PCB, and that was my GUS MAX soundcard. Red Roxxx  ;D

I also have a GUS MAX... and it was the inspiration to go with red. ;D although I have seen it done elsewhere. After I ordered them in red, I happened to visit the x0xb0x site (for tips on the construction guide) and they did their new PCB batch in red. Now it will look like I was trying to copy them again! (like the PT-10 case, another coincidence).

The bad news is, I am going on holiday next week so this will delay people's orders... as I have to wait for more SIDs to come this week and pack both PCB and SIDs to people. Even if I could estimate postage and start collecting payments now, I might not have enough free time to get them all in the post before Saturday.

Today is Monday though, so I will at least try to get through the orders that don't include SIDs... testing 200 SIDs is also very slow work but I thought it convenient to ship a lot of SIDs to people with their PCBs. Now that I actually have PCBs, I can go to the post office and get a real postage cost (and not just charge based on a guess of packed weight).