Pot / Fader / Button - Knobs ;)

MTE

Hi

if anyone interested in some Knobs, I got a real big bunch of them from a friend he finished his electronic company...

For first I maked a list of the Potiknobs, in the next days ill update the list with Fader/Buttonknobs and Misc things..

List is attached

For interests PM me or meet me at the Chat ;)

Best Regards

MTE

Knobs_thumb.jpg

2492_Knobs_jpg1a7673ecc2974a024b65b7f0ab

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Robert, what`s that ice bag doing there?  ;D

I must say that PK5/PK6 are best knobs if you need to pack many pots close to each other. I vas looking for some narrow knobs before but without any luck.Too bad cap colours are bit limited. some real red, green, blue and white would be preferable for any panel combination.

LoL Sasha  ;D

here the transparent things from the "icebag" :)

transparent1.jpg

transparent2.jpg

I think this is a Button and the holder for it, dunno, but maybe great to illuminte beside with an LED...

@Nebula Paypal is my best (but expensive) friend :)

Im on the other Lists now, but it will take some days....man it took 3 days to sort all this because i got them all in one big package  >:(

I like the ice, and looking forvard to see some dimensions and maybe few more angles to see how it can be illuminated. Seamed that little thing at side is for pushing the button, and LED is placed at the bottom. Or maybe, other way around. Thanks for the pic.

LOL Stryd  ;D

I attached now the actualized list at the 1st post as a jpg, cause the pdf freezes my system all the time...

In the next days I'll complete the list with all misc stuff I have to sale here

(many other button-knobs, a little bunch of meter bridges etc...)

If some parts are sold out I mark this on the attachment, because of some knobs i have a bunch of  1000 and more, of some other I only have some hundreds.

I hope the prices are OK, I dont wanna make a big profit with them, I only want to finance more development of my projects, e.g. Traktorizer have reached  1000.- Euro development costs :(  .. and I found a very great another project which i want to build it, but i think it costs many money -> http://mtg.upf.edu/reactable

Regards

Gmorning :)

The List is now finished...

If you order PM me in which country you live, then I can search for the cheapest way to ship ;)

Normally Ill send registered-"book"-package (4,50.- (500g) or 6.- (1000g) + 2,50.- registration),

because a normal package with insurance costs to all Europe-countries 17.- Euro :o  (I hate our expensive Post :( )

Paypal preferred ;)

Best Regards

MTE

• 1 month later...

Hi

If anyone is interested in some more Ice-Cubes (MISC 2 of the List), I can get some new, but the price will be so 0,40.- Euro per piece.

So I think when we will order 1000 pieces the price will shrink drastic.

Regards

I need another 40 of those, I will order 50 if needed, preferrably for a price lower than 0,40...