The MB6582 Panel Group Buy : FINALLY!!

Altitude

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, first thing I spotted was those labels. They're not at all like the pre-order artwork, any idea what's going on there? I don't want to sound like i'm complaining, but it really doesn't look anywhere near as good, and I must admit it's taken some of the shine off the excitement (but only a little).

Actually, I do expect the panel to be accurate to the vector render, that's the whole point!! They can obviously produce fine pitched lines, so I find it strange. The more I look at it, the more it bothers me. I guess the panels were cheap enough that it would be churlish to complain, but even so it's not what we ordered.

Actually, I do expect the panel to be accurate to the vector render, that's the whole point!! They can obviously produce fine pitched lines, so I find it strange. The more I look at it, the more it bothers me. I guess the panels were cheap enough that it would be churlish to complain, but even so it's not what we ordered.

Its not what I ordered either, I will wait and see what they say.