The MB6582 Panel Group Buy : FINALLY!!

Altitude

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I already edited the post; it had said "offer open to people in the current bulk order for panels", and I removed it to minimize the hijacking of this thread...

Goblinz, taking into considering your efforts in arranging the ALBS knobs bulk order, I will politely ask robwillis if he minds just taking one set and letting you have the other... since the next PCBs aren't too far off anyway... assuming you are in the current bulk order of panels, that is.

I don't know when the next PCB run will happen, but I will give the green light after I've tested the control surface PCB with the panels from this bulk order... if by some freak accident there's a fault in the control surface PCB design, I can fix it before more are made. (Also I am making some tiny tweaks to the base PCB after receiving feedback from builders).

Goblinz gets ONE set of PCBs.

robwillis passed on the other set, so there's ONE set of PCBs still up for grabs.

Offer ONLY open to people in the current bulk order for panels. That means the order being arranged in this thread (which is why I posted here in the first place).

Goblinz gets ONE set of PCBs.

robwillis passed on the other set, so there's ONE set of PCBs still up for grabs.

Offer ONLY open to people in the current bulk order for panels. That means the order being arranged in this thread (which is why I posted here in the first place).

;D ;D ;D ;D

Will PM you my paypal addy of you don't already have it.

Yup! i got them Friday. I need to get some black screws for the 4 corners.

Black screws? There are no screws showing on the front panel.

PLEASE everyone review the MB-6582 construction guide before starting construction. Any questions, please ask me on the forum (so I can explain to everyone at once).