Wiki "home" page changes

nebula

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... is this now the final state, as Twinny removed the css-note?

:'(

this is the version where I tried to fix stryds font-issues (has been never installed) (v4) :

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9718.0;attach=1576

this is the version that was last installed (v3):

http://www.midibox.org/forum/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=9718.0;attach=1520

Please note that I got a tiny little bit more time atm than normal, so if there are issues or if I should build a package to be installed with Dokuwiki (or hack/update the box-plugin) to be easily maintained, please tell me...

Best,

Michael

jipee :D

thanx twin-x!!!

may I ask for one more favor: I'm exporting all png icons to gif as well, so that it's shown in IE - but I accidentially uploaded two .gifs that are too big (125px). The internal thumbnail-module cannot shrink gifs with transparencies, so I need to replace these two gifs, but I must not delete images on the wiki... can you do this for me?

=> iconbs.gif & icondevice.gif (both ugly & black)

thanks again,

best,

Michael

Hi Michael,

would it be possible to change the font of the wiki headlines? In my opinion, they look quite ugly because the font is way too bold. That way, the lines of the characters "melt" into each other in a way that they're not very well readable. If that makes a difference, my browser is Firefox on standard XP without any added fonts etc. - but I also tried it with IE5 on Win2000, same problem.

Seppoman