MB-6582 baseboard part kits

smashtv

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for a baseboard kit and the control surface kit when you have time... as for professing my love... hmmm I'd like to see what you look like first  ;D  yeah I'm shallow.

:)

Steve

all kidding aside - [glow=red,2,300]thanks SmashTV![/glow]

I'm not sure if this got lost in the shuffle... but just to reiterate I hope I am on your list SMASH for the parts kit.  It seems when I order from mouser they can get pretty stupid... my last order was sent super fast express courier and added $90 to my cost... even though I picked "slow and cheap" mail delivery.

So yeah count me in sir... as a matter of fact I'm planning on building two of these so I'd be in for two times the above requested amount...

so...

2 baseboard parts kits

2 control surface parts kits

2 of the programmed pics

I applaud you for this SMASH and Wilba

Steve

Did I miss something?

I thought we'd have to wait until the part kits are visible in the SmashTV shop.  ???

i don't think this is really an "ordering" forum...but more of a "please notify me when the kits are available" one. i just wanted to make sure i had my bases covered  ;)

Since it takes a lot of time to put this kits together, you will get an email from smash when your kits are ready.

The email contains information on how to order them. (sub-page in his shop with a special order-code for verification)

I believe this thread only applies to the people that allready have the PCB's from the original bulk-order, and there only

exsists a BASE PCB parts kit per date.

After all the part kits for the base pcb has gone out, he will probably concider making a CS PCB parts kit.

Be patient - it takes a lot of time to gather all the parts!

Finally, the PCB's (then - 2nd edition) + probably part kits will be available in his shop.

My advice: If you don't have the PCB's from the original bulk-order, you might as well wait until it becomes available

in his shop (allthough, there are nice to see that there are so many interested in building the MB-6582).

Be patient - this takes a lot of time! ;)

yeah smash make a list, that is way cooler that making kits :) guys just be patient. you will get an email AS SOON as your number comes up. if it is taking too long for your  just buy all the parts from mouser etc.. and tell smash you do not need a kit. if that is not a good solution wait patiently like the rest of us. i am sure that there are dozens of peeps that want kits on the same level as you. patience is a virtue.

I am not in actually for this order but it really seems to confuse a lot of people here. Like I (!) understood (but I havent read the hole thread now) smash wanted to put those pcbs to his stock so that everybody can order be themselves on his page.

Or is this a order like Wilbas SIDs where you are on a "waiting list" and you have to join in the forum. Perhaps I would take a control surface pcb but I dont know that actually. The other way I would also posted on page 1 of this thread. ;)

greetz