MB-6582 baseboard part kits

smashtv

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here's the time table.... i posted i wanted a kit on page 2, its page 17.

;D

Awesome! If you got a kit, that means I should get a kit by page 18!  ;)

(but if you meant something else by "I know what I'm doing tonight", I probably don't want to know)

Count me in for one base parts kit.

Wilba finally gave in to my repeated nagging and sent me a spare set of PCBs he had... now I need the parts to go with it... and I need them really really soon so can you send me a kit right away? Wilba said it would be OK if I jump the queue a bit because the rest of the guys have already waited months and months so it's no big deal for them but I really need it now because my assignment is due at the end of February and I haven't started it yet  :-[

Wilba finally gave in to my repeated nagging and sent me a spare set of PCBs he had... now I need the parts to go with it... and I need them really really soon so can you send me a kit right away? Wilba said it would be OK if I jump the queue a bit because the rest of the guys have already waited months and months so it's no big deal for them but I really need it now because my assignment is due at the end of February and I haven't started it yet  :-[

::)

Introducing yourself with a joke,  :)

Welcome

So Wilba has a large stash of spare PCBs set aside then and is happy to send them out to anybody who nags persistantly  ;D

***Goblinz stands well back from Wilba's in box as it starts to explode****

omg, sry, no help from me for this one. Other people are waiting longer than him. What is he thinking ???!?

Wilba, did you really send him pcbs ? Thats not fine from you if its true. i think many people asked you before.

greetz

Wilba can do whatever the fuck he wants as far as im concerned!

The amount of work he puts into this community is stagerring, and probably more effort that its worth for him (not for us obviously).

Meh, rant over.

The joke is mine  ;D

There is no n00b, it's just me.

omg, sry, no help from me for this one. Other people are waiting longer than him. What is he thinking ???!?

Wilba, did you really send him pcbs ? Thats not fine from you if its true. i think many people asked you before.

greetz

Are you telling me that if I owned PCBs I didn't want anymore that I must sell them to the people who were waiting the longest, or asked for them first?

There is no n00b, it's just me.

Aww, come on Wilba, we all know that's a lie. It's soon going to be common knowledge that you have a huge stack of PCBs to give out only to the persistant natterers. People should also know about the parts kits that you are also putting together and hading out for free to anybody who bothers you with over 100 PMs or personal emails. Not to mention the fully built MB-6582 you are giving away completely free on a monthly basis to the person who sends you the longest, most detailed whiniest email. It's only fair that this is common knowledge, you gotta play by the rules dude. *WHACK*

G