MB-6582 baseboard part kits

smashtv

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol Wilba ! :D nice joke. I really believed that until I read YOU are n00b !  And surely I will never tell you what to do whith youre pcbs. I am NOT on this list atm. So it doesnt matter to me anyhow. But I was thinking about some others here.

rofl ,greetz and peace

I need the pcb's and part kit asap.....so i can build my sid, i need it on stage ;D ;D ;D

i think this is a better reason than to say you're graduating from some school. That's egoistic i need it to please millions..... ;) ;) ;)

so do i get to go in the front of the line now??? :P :P :P

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

I'm new to these forums, although I've been watching the progress of this particular piece of hardware.. It looks like a really interesting project with lots of features and stuff to learn from, so I decided I would like to build one too.

After browsing through many forum and wiki pages I have some questions left:

- 1: If I understood correctly, this is the right place to shout I want one too! So put me on the list for a baseboard with the pics included.

- 2: I've added my name to the SID chip waiting list, do I have to do anything else at this moment, or do I just have to wait till someone contacts me with payment/shipping details?

- 3: Component kits for the baseboard will be available from SmashTV in the near future, right?

Thanks,

XNDR

- 1: If I understood correctly, this is the right place to shout I want one too! So put me on the list for a baseboard with the pics included.

- 2: I've added my name to the SID chip waiting list, do I have to do anything else at this moment, or do I just have to wait till someone contacts me with payment/shipping details?

- 3: Component kits for the baseboard will be available from SmashTV in the near future, right?

1: yes..

2: wait and check the forum.

3: in the near future, yes.

So if anyone else wants a kit just say it on this forum.

I want a full kit.

I'm sure I've said it before, but there are a million threads and such all pertaining to the same thing that I feel I need to say it again incase for some stupid reason I get left out.  :'(