UK/Europe Bulk order of "Waldorf" knobs for the MB-6582 (CLOSED)

Goblinz

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've just found ou that the clear knobs are not available, I've put everybody down for the alternatives that they've ordered. Please can the people that havent given me an alternative let me know if they still want some knobs ordering and in which colour.

G

Just to reiterate, There are no transparent knobs available.

I want to get these knobs ordered very soon so I will not be accepting any orders after this afternoon.

If anybody needs to cancel their order then please let me know ASAP, failure to do this will mess up the ordering process for everybody else.

Please can everybody check through the list and make sure that I have them down for the correct amount/colour of knobs and inform me of any discrepancies in the list. I will be double checking through my PM folders later to check details.

Please can everybody make sure they have enough funds available for at least the price I stated in the original post and are able to send a paypal payment. I will be collecting payment as soon as I get a quote from ALBS, again, failure to make a payment on time could jeopardise the order for eveybody else as once I get a quote I will not be able to reduce the amount of parts that require. The payment must be sent as pounds sterling, Unfortunately I cannot accept other currencies.

The quote could take a few days as i understand that ALBS are not the quickest of people to deal with. Once I get a quote I will send paypal requests to everybody for the amount of the order.

Any questions then please feel free to send me a PM.

Regards,

Goblinz

I'll see what I can do. Is your order for a single transparent blue knob to be delivered to the North Pole by a combination of Albatross, Narwhal and Husky-Sled by chance?  ;D

On a serious note though, I can not add any more people to the order as I have already sen in for the quote. Anybody asking will be laughed at. Hopefully I will hear back from ALBS this week.

G

I'd like one and a half pink and green knobs, sent to Ayers Rock, on a net woven from the hair of 10000 lustful virgins.  ;D

Could be difficult, I like my lustfull virgins to be shaven  :o

That's fine, postage will be £5,000,000, I'll only send the package "international signed for" to somewhere on Ayers Rock, it will take between 2- 20 years to deliver depending on the grade of the virgin hair. I'm sorry though, I can't arrange re-delivery if you're not there to sign. The paypal invoice is on it's way  ;)

G

Please deliver here

Wow, is that Ayers rock? Who was Ayer anyway? As I say, I'll get it delivered as long as your there for a long enough window to sign for it! If not then I'll have to bill you for the return postage!

I really need to get myself to Australia at somepoint, I have a friend in Townsville (Queensland) so may pop across in 2009 after catching the 2009 eclipse in Shanghai. I doubt I'll be hand-delivering a knob up there though, I hate heights  :-\

UPDATE!

Balthasar from ALBS has got back to me, I'm just trying to sort out postage at the moment. He mentioned using "registered post envelopes" at a postage price of EUR15 per envelope which is going to be quite expensive as I imagine we will need a lot of envelopes for over 500 knobs. I'm currently trying to get him to post them through DHL and will give an update in the next few days. Please expect invoices very soon and make sure that you have a paypal account and funds available.

Any questions then please PM me.

G