SOUNDUKE's EVIL SINK CHRONICLES part 1.

SounDuke

A rumble came from the Defecation Lab. One of the most weird place, were sound traveled over a particular medium: shit.

The security camera recordings showed a postman entering the Defecation Lab with a package bought from ebay with the transformers logo on it, and never getting his way out from the marshmallow brown light emitting lab. (...)

"I'm back home!" I screamed with loud voice. The shit, with a sudden absorption, brought the message to a fairy creature, the owner of the lab, an EVIL SINK. A zap of energon struck my spine and I literally fell in the shit, which penetrated my ears and delivered the following message:

"YOU DAMN AUTOBOT BITCH! I, MEGATRON SINK, WILL PUNISH YOU FOR YOUR TRANSFORMATION FLIRT WITH OPTIMUS PRIME".

to be continued

anticipation: To defend himself from Megatron Sink, Sounduke transforms into a dildo thanks to the hard training superimposed by Optimus Prime in his seduction sessions.

Including the bit where the Sink accused SD of filting with Optmus Prime?

I don't like your tone, reading these lines made me feel like when you're about to download something and a BANNER pops up.

I can prove that Optimus Prime isn't that good, well, he's good at sexual abuses.

;)

p.s.: this topic is a proof of what an idiot is capable of to reach 300 posts ^_^

ts ts ts

i had to look in the wikipedia

In the United States, the Twinkie is commonly regarded as the quintessential junk food. Each Twinkie contains about 145 Calories (607 kilojoules). Five hundred million are produced each year

now those are italian "Savoiardi" cakes dipped briefly in strong bitter coffee and layered (as layers of food no MBLC) with the famous "Simone s best cream" made with fresh eggs, cane sugar, whipped cream, mascarpone cheese and just a couple of spoons of Marsala wine (reserve 2001).Then it is all dusted with "dirt" as Mr J says but it is in reality first choice plain cocoa powder (don t breath in while eating or you ll get all the cocoa powder in your throat..

so no junk food here ..

My suggestion, give me your addy, Ill mail you Twinkies, replace the "Savoiardi" cakes with Twinkies, replace the strong bitter coffee with Dunkin Donuts regular, replace the Cream stuff with cool whip lite from the tub (frozen), and replace the wine with Mad Dog 20/20 (preferably peach) and replace the chocolate dirt with some good old nesquick powder, and now, now my friend we are talking gourmet!!! server chilled with MGD in the can :)

ts ts ts

i had to look in the wikipedia

now those are italian "Savoiardi" cakes dipped briefly in strong bitter coffee and layered (as layers of food no MBLC) with the famous "Simone s best cream" made with fresh eggs, cane sugar, whipped cream, mascarpone cheese and just a couple of spoons of Marsala wine (reserve 2001).Then it is all dusted with "dirt" as Mr J says but it is in reality first choice plain cocoa powder (don t breath in while eating or you ll get all the cocoa powder in your throat..

so no junk food here ..