SHIPPED: LCD 20x4 for MB6582, red-on-black: Europe order

Kartoshka

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

small update from our customer service relationships department  ;)

now the lcds are with me, i'm going to pack them relaxed and send this week (all of you will receive their tracking nums).

didn't send them from customs, they totally ignored my honest further attempts.

these are the boxes you'll all receive (except sasha - he gets the secret XXL pack  ::))

n696922075_304418_5740.jpg

more photos of the lcds should come shortly.

ok amigos. everything sent out, except for jaicen which is suspended unless i know he can receive my shimpment, as i said in PM to him.

tracking numbers are available for everyone, just ask me in PM to post it to you as i'm too lazy now to type them all unnecessarily.

great week,

Now it's your turn to give something to the community! (except Sasha, Jaicen, Majjam, Goblinz,  :-* )

EDIT: (except Sasha, Jaicen, Majjam, Goblinz,  :-* ... TK, Wilba, Smash, TheProf, and a lot of others who i forgot)

german parcel services are the hell

funny, here i sorted everything really fast and headache-free... They even not asked what's inside these cute boxes.

and the shipping cost is really, really, really fair. like, i still don't get why i paid $12 for shipping 20g packet/envelope from germany with 5 sids inside  :-\

(DHL icq022.gif) but that's life.

If so, we will use only your service for future bulk orders.  ;D

With pleasure... but make me a favour (talk to smash?!) i want ANY pcbs in hands, either x0x or 6582, to start doing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!

now i sit and waste my time w/o doing what i want.

YES I KNOW I LACK A SENSE OF PATIENCE...................... SO WHAT!

With pleasure... but make me a favour (talk to smash?!) i want ANY pcbs in hands, either x0x or 6582, to start doing anything!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kartoshka are you intentionally poking the bear or did you simply miss this post?

YES I KNOW I LACK A SENSE OF PATIENCE...................... SO WHAT!
Letting that rule your mouth will close more doors than it opens for you.

If when it's done is not a workable answer, you are fishing at the wrong hole my friend. 

The instant gratification of shopping at Guitar Center might be a little more your speed?

The word done above means different things to different people, in this case it means tested for functionality, tested for correct parts fit, revision of layout(s) and firmware as needed, etc.  The right way.  Hard to stay motivated about this with a mouthy newb tuning up.  Maybe -I- should "sit and waste my time w/o doing what i want." instead of endlessly filling these parts bags.

Best

Smash