SHIPPED: LCD 20x4 for MB6582, red-on-black: Europe order

Kartoshka

majjam, added.

-----

ahh  :o forgot to mention the OD shipping quote (that one of 2 times higher);

through them the display is $20; 2.5 to 5 bucks lower than advertised earlier with shopeio:

The shipping charge to Germany or UK:

US$52 for 15pcs

US$63 for 25pcs.

Ship to Israel is very expensive, we try to avoid that. We only receive Visa and Mastercard.

seems like they use Carrier service.

Then:

with OD (for 15) we have:

52/15=3.47

20+3.47=23.47 each + shipping to final destinations.

with shopeio (for 15) we have:

19.5/15=1.4

25 + 1.4=26.4 each + shipping to final destinations.

it's 3 bucks difference.

in israel you can't transfer money from paypal to bank account, only vice-versa—so if someone is ready to use his CC, and take shipping part on him, he's welcome to talk to me.

note that israelpost is very cheap ($3 to $5 for under 250g) to ship to europe, please take this into account when calculating.

§ Again, If these 3 bucks is main concern,

My suggestion is to wait untill there's at least 20 lcds on the list and cut off the dilemma by shopeio $2.5 discount.

If noone speaks different,

it's ok for me to close this order 22/10—as advertised—with 11pcs for $25 which we already have.

your opinions are welcome.

-kart

and for other boxers.... get on the list, only 3 days left.  ;)

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I dont see the point to organize bulk order if not enough people to get a discount. I really thought more people would be in.

Come on people, these displays are very nice, and goes well with any color Waldorf knobs on your MB-6582! :)

So, I would rather wait if it make sense.

I'm in for two. Will PM my details in a bit.

What's the deal with paypal??? Surely it's a bit pointless if you can't transfer the money into a bank account. Another way of doing it is that we could all pay in to one persons paypal account (somewhere where you can transfer into a bank account) and then that one person could send the money to Kartoshka via relay transfer or something similar. There is a charge for funds transfer though.

G

Kartoskha why you needs to get the money form paypal? Only to pay shipping to us, right?

Anybody with normal paypal can collect the money for LCDs and pay for it, and shipped to you. Than you need to pay just for shipping to us. If we pay for your LCD, and send you rest of money to your paypal account you can use that money for online shopping.

To sumarize... one collect the money and pay for LCDs (including yours) than shipped to you and you provide cheap shipping from your pocket, and we send the difference from price we payed for your display/s to the tottal you pay for shipping to your paypal account. Not sure did I explain well what I had in mind.. :-\

goblinz added.

lol peeps  ;D

Kartoskha why you need to get the money by paypal?

if ordering from OD directly, we get it for $23.47 (via credit card payment)

shopeio accepts paypal for $26.4 (i'm talking about 15pcs in both cases and shipping is added.. when OD ship to uk/germany).

There is a charge for funds transfer though.

yeah here it is where white rabbit is... the charges is really not proportional when applied to small amounts like ours.

Come on people, these displays are very nice, and goes well with any color Waldorf knobs on your MB-6582!

Sasha is absolutely correct... or prove me the opposite.

about Sasha's proposal shipping to me from OD - OD try to avoid that.

TO SUM: shopeio is $26.4+(3 to 5)= paypal to me and all done.

all in all you get your lcds for about MAX. 32 usd or less (incl. packing materials, paypal fees etc.)

instead of 41 ordering directly.

if we wait for another 9 boxers then we get it even cheaper. ($2.5 discount on 20pcs)

all i ask if we want to wait or go with 11 which we already have.

if 2, all in all you get them for under $60, or $55 if the group ordered above 20 units.

sparx (1) , sasha(+1) added.. now we are 13!

Would it help the numbers if I were to order a few different sizes in a different colour?

already sent an email asking about the issue.

Peeps' date=' come on, only 7 left to take off.

-Kart

will see down the week maybe i'll take one more as well.

I wonder about it myself, but thought it want affect on numbers for discount.

I suspect you're right.... It's a big order but I don't think it'll help with bulk discunts at all :(

I need something like 8@ 2x40, 6@ 2x20, and 3@ 4x20, preferably in white (but I'd consider red if it had a big effect on this group's price).

Any word yet Kart?