x0xb0x PCB Bulk Order

Jaicen

WOW!!!

mike, that´s a real BIG offer you make here...

all thumbs up  ;D ;D ;D

but: are you sure about it? i paid sasha directly, so it´s not my business, but you have no guarantee at all that you will get your money back (-> i don´t intend to say that jaicen ripped you guys off, not at all, cause i remember lots of his posts and contributions to quite a few communities, and think he´s a honest guy, but nobody knows what happened, so things are really unclear).

just my thoughts...

best wishes,

tobias.

ps: on the other hand: i need a xox really bad!!! and all the parts are waiting on my special parts drawer  ;)

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds like the best course of action. Let me know when/if the registered letter arrives. I will try and pop down on Friday/Saturday and see what the situation is. Unfortunately I can't make promises on this due to a broken ankle and it being a quite a trek from the town center. If I can't make it then I'll be around again at new years.

I know this is causing a bit of stress for everybody but sometimes important things come up that re-prioritise existing commitments, I'm sure we'll know more next week and can work out what we need to do from there.

G

Mike, this is really nice offer for help. Don`t know what to say. I do appreciate it very much, but I would feel really bad if you end up with short sleeves if you couldn`t  get the money from jaicen at the end.

Maybe good idea for your protection would be that I hold those PCBs you payed for others until you get the money. In worse case scenario you could end up with 8 PCBs you could offer to the people interested in building x0x.

I could start batch order immediately and ship the PCBs to all the people that send the money to me. That would be fair to them and also to you Mike.

I normally dont post pm's to the forum,  but this is what i got from him:

Re: (No subject)

« Sent to: dj3nk al. produscher on: 2007-12-13 at 19:36 »

« You have forwarded or responded to this message. »

Reply with quoteQuote ReplyReply Remove this messageRemove

Hey man, sorry for the delay. I'm sure my complete disappearance must look really, really bad!

Rest assured, i'm still with it, I just had some issues to contend with. Payment should be going through very very shortly.

Once again, sorry!

*j

First of all, my humblest apologies to all who have sent money to me.

I did log on to the forum briefly, but I didn't have time to get into a serious explanation of where i've been, and why there's been this delay, so I figured i'd come back to you this weekend.

I know how bad this looks, particularly to Sasha. If it was me on the other end of this ugly stick, i'd sure be nervous! I just want to assure you that your money is secure.

In any event, there is no one reason i've been absent, more a combination of factors though chief amongst them being my utter lack of internet access for about ten days (BT-Vision = SHITE). I've also had some personal stuff to deal with that I don't really want to get into. Needless to say it should not have interfered with me delivering on my commitments. I'm a little embarrased that Ed  (Goblinz?) managed to nip round here before I got my ass in gear to post this. I think it says a great deal about the type of people in this community that he would take the time to come see me to make sure everything's all right.

Ermm, yeah I think that about covers it for the moment. I'll be back in a couple of hours if anybody wants to talk about anything, i'll get on the chat. Many thanks for all your patience

Jaicen, do you have transfered the money already ??? ? If no, please do it, do it, do it. Our patience is gone anytime. So do us and YOURSELF a favour and go to your bank. The best TODAY ! You are coming to the forum but we still dont know what is going on with the money. I won't wait weeks again to hear a life sign of my money and I really can understand sasha beeing pissed off ! And its not just Sasha who is waiting for you. You made us a offer so do it please! I am really very thankful to everybody who is helping the community but what you have done is really fuck. It's again half a week past and we still dont know if you have gone to the bank already.

Whats up now ?????????? Thats just ALL we want from you to know. Is that too much? Have you been cut off your fingers to type or what? I can't understand that. Even me had lots of problems, so that somebody got angry to me, but I tried to let him know whats going on.

So please don't misunderstand me (or us), but the pcb could already been manufactured and nobody really knows why. But that why doesnt really interest me, but the "when" would be nice to know. So please tell us or just sasha whats up now.

Jaicen, it was no problem popping down to see you, I was in Sheffield this weekend for a gig so it wasn't any trouble popping across to see you.

I'm hoping that these will be sorted soon. I'm sure that Jaicen is now on the case. It takes a few days to transfer cash across so I think that it's very unrealistic that we'll have these before Christmas.

G

It takes a few days to transfer cash across

Not true.

Jaicen said he will use western union. As far as I know money could be available to me next minute, but seams it will still take as long as bringing it to me on horse back, OK maybe donkey`s back  :-\ Seams he still don`t giva a fuck to improve his bad reputation here.

Most of us have full time jobs and some of us need to work some extra hours every day just to afford to buy few parts and have this hobby, so I won`t accept any "no time" shit after weeks of waiting and complete ignorance from your side. Not to say x0x batch is announced last summer. Wilba is spending his lunch brakes regularly at post office just to send us the parcels as soon as possible and I do that often too.

So Jaicen, show some minimum respect and transfer fucking money people sent you long time ago.

I couldn`t imagine how ignorant and selfish people could be, especially the ones that acts friendly. ???

I didn`t want to comment nor talk about anything here and wanted to forget about all and continue further as I thought this shit is finally over, but now when I see there is no moving forward I`m fucking mad, and I don`t hold up my thoughts. >:( >:( >:(

I get a notification you replied but as you probably realized you didn`t said what people want to know you just deleted the post and turned around. Unbelievable. You are still able to surprise me.

Let`s see how low can you go...

I`ll wait 1 more day. If I don`t receive the money this batch has failed and I`m out of it.

There is really no point waiting for some more. Life`s too short. You are still coming an going and people are still waiting like a sheeps. Somebody have to say ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!

I hope you`ll get what you deserves.

>:( >:( >:(

Jaicen, as you can see we are getting angry. So hurry up. If you don't transfer the money in time to Sasha I tell you to make a paypal donation to my pp-account (mary-lu19 [at] gmx [dot] de) within one week. The other way i am going to the police. It's really a shame not to give a answer here. You must think we are complete idiots?!

I hope all other who have sent money to you will do the same if this won't find a good end at all.

greetz

Right, thanks for the kind words everyone.

I sent the money transfer yesterday on the way out of the door for work, a 12 hour shift. Unfortunately, it required me to speak to an operator to confirm the transaction, and I couldn't get through before I left. When I got home at 11:30pm, the line was closed so I had to speak to them this evening after I got back from work. The money is at this moment winging its way to wherever it's going via Western Union.

Sasha, I am sorry for the delay but I really do have a life which sometimes takes priority over the things that I want to do. The reply I posted last night was deleted because it was just another snap response to an aggressive tone in your previous post, and I didn't want to escalate the situation (as you have now). I had logged on to explain this situation, but after reading that I frankly couldn't be bothered. I wonder how you'd take that after a long day at work and a 50mph motorcycle crash? So yeah, I was low but i've been lower.

If that's what you think I deserve, then thanks, i'll take that.

You sent the money yesterday? How come you didn`t notified me, nor community about that.

As you know in order to receive the money I need transfer code, your full name and exact amount you sent. That details I never received so as I`m concerned you can keep saying whatever you like now. After all it is really hard to believe any of your words but that`s your fault.

Regarding your life and delay... I can understand reasonable delay but 1 month is too much. Whatever was happening you could inform the community about that. That is not about priority, that is about responsibility A month of silence and coming and going without a word is way to much.

About what you deserves... well, you know the best what you deserves but it`s surely not respect.

I am reasonable man, and can understand problems and priorities but you didn`t even tried to let us know you have a problems. If you simply say... I`m in shit, lost a job... spent your money to pay a rent... I`m sure we could understand that, and we`ll wait for you to collect the money, but ignorance is hard to tolerate. You spit in our face.

I have nothing to say more. I expect the WU transfer details or I`ll proceed as I said. I`m sick of this hide and seek shit.

Over and out.